We will be continuing our exploration of acrylic painting in the comfort of Susan Bostwick's beautiful clay studio.
This class is for any skill level, but especially beginners. Join in on the fun and let your inner Van Gogh wild!
Supply List for new students (if you have trouble finding materials, bring what you can):
- Canvas board or stretched canvas 8x10 or 9x12
- Acrylic paint in at least 1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow and titanium white (If you are purchasing paint, choose from these colors - Cadmium Red Light, Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Thalo Blue, Cadmium Yellow Light or Medium)
- One mid-sized synthetic bristle brush approx. 3/4" and one smaller.
- White paper plates to use as a palette
- Paper towels
- Water container (big yogurt containers are a great size!)
Contact me if you have any questions.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso